Who can take out the insurance?
Worldwide Business Travel Options has no limits on who is eligible for cover, providing that they have a relationship to the company, such as board members, spouses, children, guests travelling in the interest of the Company, business connections or expatriate employees. Even if one of these persons suffers from a chronic disease there is a possibility of obtaining cover after further agreement with ihi Bupa.
- Full cover for hospitalisation and outpatient treatment
- Easy administration - all business trips under one policy
- Board members, co-travelling spouses and children may be included
- Cover trips up to one year
- Unlimited cover for treatment of illness and home transportation
- Access to ihi Bupa’s medical consultants before, during and after the trip
- Free choice of hospitals, including all private hospitals
See the list of cover and benefits for more details
- Individual premium matching the exact number of travel days. Minimum 200 travel days should be purchased.
- The premium will be quoted per year.
Contact ihi Bupa and let us help you with health and personal safety advice for your employees.
Any other questions?
If you need further advice on which solution you should choose, call ihi Bupa Corporate Travel Department at +45 70 23 84 48 or start a Web chat with one of our employees.