It’s very rare that we can’t settle a complaint, but if this does happen, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to an independent organisation for review. Which organisation it will be depends on the nature of the complaint and the location of the ihi Bupa office where the cause of the complaint occurred. We will advise you at the time. In most cases this will be either the Danish Insurance Complaints Board or the UK Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you would like further information about the Danish Insurance Complaints Board you can:
- write to them at Anker Heegaards Gade 2, 1. DK-1572 Copenhagen V, Denmark
- call them on +45 33158900
- find details on their website www.ankeforsikring.dk
If you would like further information about the UK Financial Ombudsman Service you can:
- write to them at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9JR, UK
- call them on 0845 080 1800 or +44 (0) 20 7964 1000
- find details on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Please let us know if you want a full copy of our complaints procedure. (None of these procedures affect your legal rights).