- Does receiving this service change what treatment I am covered for?
No - you are only ever covered for the treatment detailed in your membership guide, even if an Advance Medical expert discusses treatment with you that is not covered by your plan.
- Who is this service for?
The second medical opinion service is for ihi Bupa and Bupa International members seeking information that will give them confidence in their medical decisions for any serious, complex or chronic disease
- What are the advantages of the service?
Our members can access the expertise and opinions of the world’s most relevant experts for their specific situation, without needing to travel.
- Get answers to your direct medical questions
- Receive a written medical report in just a few days
- Be supported by a team of doctors who oversee every aspect of the second medical opinion service
- Access them whenever you need them
- I read about real life case studies of people helped by this service?
Yes, Advance Medical have produced a variety of case studies to show how the service can help. You can find casestories in this PDF for Advance Medical.
- Will using this service affect my insurance premiums in any way?
No, your premiums will not be affected in any way as a result of using this service.